Due to the current situation relating to the outbreak of Covid-19 Virus, the organisers of Technology for Marketing Asia would like to reassure all our exhibitors, visitors, staff and our many partners that we are closely monitoring the situation and, in cooperation with our venues, we will be taking all sensible steps to ensure that Technology for Marketing Asia proceeds safely and successfully.
You can all help us to have a safe and successful event by following the simple advice of the World Health Organization as you travel whilst attending crowded events such as Technology for Marketing Asia (organised by CloserStill Media).
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand rub if your hands are not visibly dirty.
- When coughing and sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue. Please discard the tissue immediately into a closed bin and clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) of distance between yourself and other people, particularly those who are coughing, sneezing and have a fever.
- Physical contact has been shown to aid the transmission of Coronavirus. Several of our larger international clients have issued “handshake bans” within their organisations. Please do not be offended if somebody refuses to shake hands with you – they are taking sensible precautions and are likely to be following their own corporate guidelines.
- If you have mild respiratory symptoms and no recent travel history to China or other affected areas, please practice basic respiratory and hand hygiene and – ideally - stay at home until you have recovered.
- Avoid travelling at all if you have a temperature or a cough or a sore throat
- Exhibitors, we also encourage you to take common-sense precautions on your stands
- Make sure tissues and hand sanitisers are available for your staff
- Ensure any staff members with any sort of cold symptoms do not attend the exhibition
- Keep all food areas very clean and tidy - make sure staff wash their hands before picking up any communal food (e.g. sandwich platter)
- PLEASE don’t offer unwrapped sweets or snacks on your stand
- We would prefer that you did not hand out general leaflets, pens etc for obvious reasons. Documentation can of course be available on stand.